Thank you for taking the time to read this comment policy. We appreciate your participation in our discussions and look forward to an active exchange of ideas. We encourage you to share your thoughts and opinion as they relate to the topic under discussion. We review, moderate and post comments according to the policy below.
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of Health And Life Africa Healthy-living Initiative (HALA).
- All comment(s) are to be courteous and written with honest intent. You are entitled to your opinion, but irrespective of whether you agree or disagree with a writer/commenter’s views, we generally expect civil communication.
- We expect that internet users on HALA website must only post comments/information that is true and correct to their best knowledge.
- All comments posted on our website are briefly kept under review until reviewed by a moderator. Our moderators are volunteersand we intend to review and post comments submitted as soon as possible. Our moderators have declared no conflicts of interest.
- Posts/comments by internet users on HALA website should not be considered as being from health professionals. All materials published on HALA website are purely for Educational purposes and must not substitute/replace the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician. See our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- All published comments are visible to the public and can be read, used, reproduced and cited by all. Once posted, you cannot delete your comment.
- To protect your privacy, please do not include your personal information (e.g. house address or phone number) in the text of your comment that identifies you.
- Including a link to relevant content (such as sources or references) on health/medical claims is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic. We particularly request that All comments or statements about specific health/medical information such as statistics, data, studies and new advancement in medicine should include a link(s) to trustworthy sources.
- Our Moderators reserve the right to edit or delete any comment they judge as being inappropriate, without notification.
- We reserve the discretion not to post comments that either:
- Contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats or defamatory statements;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- That attack a person individually;
- Are deemed to be spam or questionable spam;
- Promote or endorse services or products (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable).
- Do not submit copyrighted or other proprietary material in any form unless you clearly indicate that you have permission to do so. By posting your comments or other work, you grant HALA and anyone viewing HALA website irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives, display or perform the commenter’s work publicly and free-of-charge.
- Kindly be informed that HALA website allows the use of various forms of advertisements such as banners, links and sponsored content ads. In keeping with our Advertising Policy, ads are always clearly labeled as thus. Also see our Editorial Policy to understand how we handle all published content.
- We insist that All comments or statements submitted on this website should specifically stay focused on the health/medical topic under discussion. Purely Promotional contents and Advertisements such as Banners or Promotional links are not permitted on this platform and would be deleted by our Moderators.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time without prior notice. If you have questions about this Comment policy or how we apply it, please contact us.
Last modification date: 01/02/2015.