HALA Social Intelligence (#HALAsi) is purely an intellectual platform to engage key stakeholders across Nigeria & Africa’s healthcare space to stir deep conversations by top level managers, government officials, experts, social entrepreneurs, innovators and other change-makers. Its sole purpose is to spur constructive discussions on our health challenges in Africa as a means of raising awareness on key issues as well as offering insightful solutions.
OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNER: www.360nobs.com
#HALAsi 1: “Home-grown Solutions to combat Malaria: Challenges, Breakthroughs, & Trends”.
Up for Discussion:
- Statistics, misconceptions and the everyday reality of Malaria in Nigeria: By Dr. Ngozi Murphy-Okpala, Executive Director, HALA
- A Nigerian Trio in Malaria: Over-diagnosis, the Chloroquinne mystic & malaria in pregnancy: By Prof. Wellington Oyibo, Consultant Medical Parasitologist, LUTH
- Distribution and the actual use of Long-Lasting Insecticide treated Nets: By Dr. Nnenna Ezeigwe, National Cordinator, NMCP
- Celebrating World Malaria Day: The Problems & where we are Now: By Sir. Patrick Ikemefuna (Chairman, World Malaria Day Committee)
- Making the business of fake Anti-Malaria drugs not profitable in Nigeria through mobile phone technology: By Mr. Lawrence Nwosu, Sproxil Inc.